Welcome to our B&B!You are very welcome to come and stay in our family home. B&B accommodation is provided in our distinctive Grade 2 listed house dating back to the 17th century. We are ideally situated on the Thames Path in the picturesque Cotswold village of Ashton Keynes, five miles south of Cirencester in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park.
B&B AccommodationWe have four guest bedrooms: two double rooms (one with an extra single bed), a twin room and one single room; with two, shared, guest bathroom/shower rooms. All rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. Take a look at our B&B photo gallery to view the bedrooms
FoodWe include a full continental breakfast in your stay and can cater for those with special dietary requirements if informed in advance. Breakfast time is flexible – just let us know when suits you – we will cater for those wanting to make an early start (within reason!) and those who prefer a lie in. For other meals, we are a convenient 100m from the local pub, The White Hart, which serves daily lunches and dinner Tuesday to Saturday. We can make a dinner reservation for you; just let us know when you book. If you have a car, there are many other nice pubs in neighbouring villages which are in easy reach and several restaurants serving international cuisine (Italian, Indian, Chinese, Thai) in Cirencester.
Arrival and departureCheck in is usually after 4pm and check out by 10am, but this can be flexible if you request in advance. We ask that you give us an estimated time of arrival and keep us informed if you are running late. Payment is on departure.
CostB&B is charged per room.
Double/Twin Rooms £60.00 per night
Single room, single occupancy £45.00 per night.
Other things you might need to know
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESS: We welcome those from all backgrounds. Unfortunately however, as all rooms are on the first and second floor, the B&B accommodation is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- PETS: Unfortunately we do not accept pets – we have our own and they get rather scared by newcomers
- PARKING: Car parking space is available
- BOOT & BIKE STORAGE:Storage for muddy boots and bicycles is available.
- LUGGAGE TRANSFER: Depending on our commitments, we can offer a luggage transfer service for walkers/cyclists at a small cost.
Please browse the other pages of this site to:
Check our contact details and send us a query
Check our location and get direction on how to find us
View photos of our B&B accommodation
Check out links to related websites